“An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”Goi Nasu
Do you sink by letting “water” in? Your success is often determined by what others say or think of you as a person.
It has taken me many years of sweat and tears to realize this is what happens in 98% of cases.
I made a tough decision to Fire My Boss and decide that I am no longer going to let “Water” in and end up sinking time and again.
In today’s times, we rely on the approval of others to determine our own actions, we look to social media for more likes, engagement, and responses to our lifestyle and or business posts.
In the case of engagement, I believe there is nothing wrong to create that if done correctly. However, if you are chasing likes you are going to be disappointed. As for me I hate tapping on the like emoji, it is just not as effective. If I approve of another person’s post I prefer to show some love, rather than just an average like.
Let me share 5 valuable yet simple tips for today.
5 Easy Steps To Accomplishing Any Goal
Accomplishing Any Goal is just 5 Easy Steps away:
- Establish a definite date – Set your goals in reverse. Pick a date of completion and work backward. Ex. Set a goal for the end of the month and then set short-term goals for each day through the end of the month. This way you are setting short and long-term goals and each day as you accomplish your short-term goals you move one step closer to accomplishing your long-term goal. Don’t forget to include personal development goals and days off.
- Keep a calendar – Take the goal you set for the end of the month and write that goal on the last day of the month. Then write down the short-term goals for each day through the end of the month.
- One at a time – Don’t try to cram everything into one day. If you try to post to your blogs, post to Facebook groups, post to free classified ads sites, participate in groups, submit articles and work on your business, etc. all in one day you’ll burn yourself out. Instead, focus on one or two things every day and then cross them off. Mark an ‘X’ on the calendar on the days you complete the scheduled tasks.
- Set a time limit – Aim for one to two hours per day. By limiting the time you are spending and focusing on one or two tasks every day, you’ll build momentum and increase your success rate.
- Stick with it – Stick with your schedule. Switching things up too often can get in the way of your success.
With a written plan, you’ll make accomplishing your goals easier. At the end of the month when you see more ‘X’s than empty squares, you’ll feel more accomplished. By implementing the 5 Easy Steps to Accomplishing Any Goal, you’ll find yourself making progress, building self-confidence, and reaching and accomplishing your long-term goals.
Till next time – Have a Happy Life!